Data archive of the Conrad Observatory
Publications making use of the data should include an acknowledgement statement of this form: The results presented rely on data collected at the Conrad Observatory, a facility of GeoSphere Austria.
- WIC definitive: definitive geomagnetic data of the Conrad Observatory (International Geomagnetic Observatory Code: WIC). Descriptions of data and analysis methods can be found in the corresponding yearbooks. Data is available in IMAG CDF Format. High resolution one-second data (PS1S) will only be available for the last two years. If you need older data contact the observatory team.
- WIK definitive: definitive geomagnetic data of the Cobenzl Observatory in Vienna (International Geomagnetic Observatory Code: WIK)
- METEO COBS: meteorological raw data from the Conrad Observatory (adjusted dataset with automatic spike removals)
- SGC025: filtered gravity raw data of the SG C025 superconductiong gravimeter at the Conrad Observatory (until 2019). For 2018 high resolution raw datais available (2018C025sec), as well as a basic residual data set (2018C025res) in minute resolution.
- GAMMA COBS: radiometric data from the Conrad Observatory (adjusted dataset with automatic spike removals)
Published paleomagnetic data
COBS Data at international networks and data providers
Besides the local data sources, data from the Conrad Observatory is available in many international networks:
- Geomagnetic data: i.e. at INTERMAGNET -> DataDownload; search for WIC, the international geomagnetic station code
- Seismological data: i.e. at ORFEUS -> search for CONA, the international seismic station code
- Gravity data: i.e. at IGETS -> search fo CO, the international gravity station code