- Miscellaneous Information
Richard Mandl has been employed at GeoSphere Austria (formerly ZAMG) in the Geophysical Engineering department since 2009. At the Conrad Observatory, he oversees various infrastructure systems and facilities, as well as their maintenance and repair.
Another focus is the software development for MARTAS including the integration of magnetic sensors by means of interface programming to data loggers. Richard Mandl develops hardware for recording infrastructure-related parameters or for monitoring power supplies.
Outside of the Conrad Observatory, he works for the seismic network and is a technician on the infrasound team.
• Technician at Gwiss Power Electronics
• Employed at ZAMG / Geosphere Austria since 2009
• Ongoing studies in electrical engineering at the Vienna University of Technology
• Collaboration MARTAS (Geomagpy)
• Infrastructure data processing of the RCS building management system